Quantity 1 is for 1 pair (Left Side + Right Side). $50 USD / CAD equivalent + shipping + tax (in Canada only) for 1 pair.
All SOLD OUT at the moment, please sign up abovf to be updated when will be accepting new orders ~ estimate April
PLEASE READ FULLY! [December 2020] We took a very limited amount of new pre-orders due to reduced production capacity from COVID restrictions, and needing to fulfill some remaining orders from July 2020 as we ran short.
Before pre-ordering, please note that you could be waiting till April 2021. If you are not comfortable with waiting that long, please don't pre-order because you are taking someone's spot away who would be comfortable with the wait time. There will be a $10 charge on the refund if you did not read this advisory, and ask to be refunded before April 2021 (full details below in Online Order Etiquette Point #2).
Due to their ever-growing popularity and impact from COVID restrictions, the demand far exceeds the supply at this time.
Clear with Amber LED: 30 pre-order spots (Edit: SOLD OUT)
Clear with White LED: 50 pre-order spots (Edit: SOLD OUT)
Smoked with White LED: 60 pre-order spots (Edit: SOLD OUT)
Smoked with Amber LED:, 60 pre-order spots (Edit: SOLD OUT)
Online Order Etiquette – please read so the expectations are clear between you as a great customer, and Unity Performance as the seller:
1) If you are pre-ordering, please do not ask daily or weekly for updates if your order has been shipped, or when will it be shipped. When your order ships out, you will get a Shipping Confirmation email. If there are any delays, we will communicate in the product description above so please always come here first if you are curious about your order status.
2) If you pre-order but can’t wait longer, please email us and we will issue a refund. You will be issued a refund on the cost of lights ($50 USD) plus the shipping charge minus $10 IF requested prior to April 2021. If we are into April and haven't yet delivered you can request a full refund no problem. Why the $10 charge? We reserve the spot for you, leaving out someone else who would be comfortable with the wait time and we are making it clear that please only order if you are comfortable with the wait time. Once we close our limited pre-order spots, we cannot take any new orders for months. This $10 charge deters those from just wanting to take up a spot, and/or not reading our detailed product descriptions.
Literally the world famous AegeanBlueSi / Unity Performance Side Marker Lights for the 2016-2020 Honda Civic. These are Plug n' Play Side Marker Lights for all variants (Coupe, Sedan, Hatch incl. Type R) worldwide as tested and loved by 3,000+ enthusiasts in 40+ countries! Please scroll through the pictures to see how the Clear vs. Smoked housing looks, and how they look on the different Civic colors.
Super easy installation process with detailed videos below, and FAQ's answered. If you require any help with the install, please refer to the Contact Us page or send a DM to @unity.performance on Instagram.
Installation Video: PLEASE WATCH THIS!
Seal Testing + Torture Test
Side Marker Lights FAQ:
1) Do these function as Turn Signals as well?
No, these are single color side marker lights which illuminate in the color that you have selected to purchase.
2) Are these Plug n' Play?
Yes, absolutely! Remove the bulb from the socket once you have removed the original Side Marker Housing. Carefully without letting the side marker dangle plug in the wire fully for these side markers, and tighten the socket back on. Ensure there is no play/rotation which means that any chances of condensation on the lens are eliminated.
3) What Shipping Carrier do you use?
Canada Post is the carrier of choice, and within Canada all orders get Tracking. Canada Post works with USPS to deliver all USA orders, and the Small Packet USA base option does NOT have Tracking. International carriers may vary by Country, and base option also does NOT include Tracking. See below.
4) Is there warranty?
I inspect all Side Marker Lights prior to shipping out, and after selling over 3,000 pairs and installing on over 200 10th Gens myself, I know every possible scenario that can happen. Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions, and do include pictures + your order number. Thank You
5) These look slightly dim during the day, why is that?
As with all Side Marker Lights, these are supposed to be OFF during the day-time, and as the evening and night progresses their warm glow becomes brighter. They are NOT supposed to illuminate the side of your car however, I consider that distracting and doesn't compliment the lines of the car. Covering the panel of 7 LED Chips is a thick opaque cover that dims the output on purpose, in order to create the glowing look which is their signature. Without the cover you would just see 7 very bright LED's, and that is not the intent of this design.