PLEASE READ FULLY! If you pre-ordered Side Marker Lights in early July, the initial estimate delivery date for end of September will be extended due to a recent discovery of a production error in the last batch from June that led to a compromised weather seal. I am correcting the design with the manufacturer, hence there will be a longer delay. My apologies, but I want to ensure you get the best possible product.
I am hoping that by the early-mid November I will have the revised Side Marker Lights ready to ship out! If you are looking to make a new order for Side Marker Lights, you will have to wait till then as I produce these lights in batches.
Please sign up above for the notification for when I will be accepting new Side Marker Light orders.
Online Order Etiquette – please read so the expectations are clear between you as a great customer, and me, Humza, the founder, sole owner and one-man operator of Unity Performance:
1) If you are pre-ordering, please do not ask daily or weekly for updates if your order has been shipped, or when will it be shipped. When your order ships out hopefully sometime in September, you will get a Shipping Confirmation email. If there are any delays, I will communicate in the product description above so please always come here first if you are curious about your order status.
2) If you pre-order but can’t wait longer, just email me and I will issue you a full refund not a problem at all, no questions asked, no hard feelings etc. Do not file a Chargeback to get a refund if you can’t wait longer, it is a time-consuming and irritating process for both parties, and will certainly mean that I will refuse any future service as the sense of trust is lost.
3) Please understand that COVID19 has shaken to the core everything from manufacturing, to shipping, to order processing and handling. Automotive parts are in high demand but there is little supply due to the domino effect caused by delayed/halted manufacturing.
Literally the world famous AegeanBlueSi / Unity Performance Side Marker Lights for the 2016-2020 Honda Civic. These are Plug n' Play Side Marker Lights for all variants (Coupe, Sedan, Hatch incl. Type R) worldwide as tested and loved by 2,000+ enthusiasts in 40+ countries! Please scroll through the pictures to see how the Clear vs. Smoked housing looks, and how they look on the different Civic colors.
Super easy installation process with detailed videos below, and FAQ's answered. If you require any help with the install, please refer to the Contact Us page or send a DM to @unity.performance on Instagram.
Pre-Order is pretty much mandatory if you want these Side Marker Lights. First come, first serve basis meaning the later your order is received, the later it will be packed and shipped once the new batch arrives.
Installation Video: PLEASE WATCH THIS!
Seal Testing + Torture Test
Side Marker Lights FAQ:
1) Do these function as Turn Signals as well?
No, these are single color side marker lights which illuminate in the color that you have selected to purchase.
2) Are these Plug n' Play?
Yes, absolutely! Remove the bulb from the socket once you have removed the original Side Marker Housing. Carefully without letting the side marker dangle plug in the wire fully for these side markers, and tighten the socket back on. Ensure there is no play/rotation which means that any chances of condensation on the lens are eliminated.
3) What Shipping Carrier do you use?
Canada Post is the carrier of choice, and within Canada all orders get Tracking. Canada Post works with USPS to deliver all USA orders, and the Small Packet USA base option does NOT have Tracking. International carriers may vary by Country, and base option also does NOT include Tracking. See below.
4) Is there warranty?
I inspect all Side Marker Lights prior to shipping out, and after selling over 3,000 pairs and installing on over 200 10th Gens myself, I know every possible scenario that can happen. Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions, and do include pictures + your order number. Thank You
5) These look slightly dim during the day, why is that?
As with all Side Marker Lights, these are supposed to be OFF during the day-time, and as the evening and night progresses their warm glow becomes brighter. They are NOT supposed to illuminate the side of your car however, I consider that distracting and doesn't compliment the lines of the car. Covering the panel of 7 LED Chips is a thick opaque cover that dims the output on purpose, in order to create the glowing look which is their signature. Without the cover you would just see 7 very bright LED's, and that is not the intent of this design.