Returns & Warranty
7-day return policy on unopened, unused goods from date which item was delivered to you. Please take detailed pictures of the packaging to show the packaging is in original condition, and please email email@example.com within the aforementioned 7-day since Delivery time frame - include your Order Number in the email.
Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. For US & International returns, customs processing fee is charged per package, ranging from $6 - $15 USD, depending on the size of the package.
For smaller items I can issue a 100% refund IF the product has not been sent out to you yet. If the item(s) have been shipped out, received by you, and then returned there is a 10% restocking fee. Items include:
- Side Marker Lights
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheels
- SUMA Performance Mirrors
- SK LED's
- Jets Vinyl (generic decals)
- Ultra Racing
- Any Braking Parts (excluding BBK)
- Acuity Instruments
If you place a custom order, or order on a larger item that Unity Performance has to purchase from a manufacturer/supplier specifically for your specification, there is up to a 20% restock fee whether or not the item has been shipped. Items include:
- Exhaust Systems
- Jets Vinyl (custom decals)
- Custom Orders
The original buyer may be eligible for a new part replacement granted the following:
- Please do your best to address any issues within 7 days of Delivery. Please use provided install videos on the website - statistically I have seen install errors made by those who have not watched the install videos / followed instructions.
- If an issue arises 7 days post-delivery, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the Contact page to submit your inquiry. Please send pictures, and send your order number.
- Unity Performance is not responsible for any costs incurred for the install / removal of any products purchased. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item only. Vehicle down time, or any other losses are also not covered. It is always recommended to test any products, especially those with electrical connections to ensure all is in working order prior to completing install.
- Normal Wear and Tear is to be expected of products in use. A warranty claim cannot be initiated for scratches, color-changing due to heat, abrasions
- IMPORTANT: Original buyer must always ship product back first at own expense, and will receive an update upon us receiving and inspecting the product. No exception - please be smart, never throw away your stock parts in general. I will not send out a replacement to you, and then expect you to ship the part back once you get the new part.