Ultra Racing chassis braces are made specific for each vehicle, helping connect two or more points on the body. The purpose of adding these chassis bracing upgrades to your 2016+ Honda Civic is to minimize body roll while cornering; less roll means your tires stay flat and hug the road surface at all times to lower track lap times, provide a consistent steering feel, and even during regular driving giving you greater control of your Civic.
Click the drop-down to view all the options. Select one, and add to cart. To add multiple braces, keep adding individually the ones you want to add to cart.
- Strut Bar |Type R (2017 - 2020)
- Strut Bar | All other models (2016 - 2020 Coupe + Hatch + Sedan)
- Trunk Brace | Sedan (2016 - 2020 Sedan-only incl. Si)
- Lower Trunk Brace | Hatch + CTR (2016 - 2020)
- Upper Trunk Brace | Hatch + CTR (2016 - 2020)
- Front Power Brace | 2.0NA | Coupe + Sedan + Hatch (2016 - 2020)
- Front Power Brace | 1.5T | Coupe + Sedan + Hatch (2016 - 2020)
- Front Lower Cross Member (3 Points) | All Models (2016 - 2020)
- Middle Cross Member (2 Points) | Hatch + Type R w/ front resonator delete (2016 - 2020)
- Rear Torsion Bar (2 Points) | Coupe + Sedan + Hatch (2016 - 2020)
- Rear Torsion Bar (2 Points) | CTR (2016 - 2020)