One pair of Paragon Performance 350mm x 32mm (13.78” x 2.26”) 2-piece rotor assemblies with hard / black anodized 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum hats, stainless steel bobbins, and anti-rattle clips (assembled and ready to install)
Paragon Performance 2-piece Rotor offers superior braking and cooling efficiency optimized for track and race applications. It features directional ventilation vanes to create suction, turbulence, and guides cool air through the rotor for improved heat dissipation and increased resistance to cracking under harsh track conditions.
The fully-floating 2-piece design allows thermal expansion of the rotor while minimizing deformation and ensuring the rotor is self-centered with the pads. A slotted rotor improves braking consistency by maintaining a clean contact surface and dissipate heat generated and gases released when the pads come into contact with the rotors. Slotted rotors have a superior advantage over blank rotors in wet or raining conditions by preventing water films to form between the brake pad and rotor surface. Weighing less than most O.E. rotors while maintaining proper thermal capacity, our 2-piece rotors improves overall handling by saving unsprung mass.
Mil-spec hard anodizing will not discolor under extreme heat, while black anodizing is more prone to discoloring under heat (> 392F / 200C). Hard anodized surface is harder, thicker, and more wear and scratch resistant. Hard anodized surface will last longer than black anodized surface, and is highly recommended for track / race applications. Hard anodizing allows for a thicker hard coat which provides advanced corrosion resistance and low-maintenance durability. Hard anodized surface will hold up better when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light, and is even more important if the vehicle is exposed under outdoor conditions frequently.
- Direct bolt-on without any modifications and designed to work flawlessly with OEM Brembo calipers, ABS, and brake system while maintaining factory brake bias. Compatible with OEM brake pads or aftermarket pads with the same pad depth (D)
- Directional ventilation vanes for optimal cooling performance, runs up to 30% cooler than O.E. rotors and increase cooling efficiency by up to 30%
- Fully-floating 2-piece design
- Minimizing brake fade & judder during extended sessions
- Rotor to hat mounting system: H-Bobbin (8 bolt)
- Slotted friction face - less prone to cracking vs. OEM drilled rotors (17-19 models)
- Weighs 20.5 lbs (9.3 kg) - save 4 lbs of unsprung weight per rotor vs. OEM