One pair of Paragon Performance 350mm x 11mm (13.78” x 0.43”) 2-piece rotor assemblies with hard / black anodized 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum hats (assembled and ready to install)
Paragon Performance 2-piece Rotor offers superior braking and cooling efficiency optimized for track and race applications. It features directional ventilation vanes to create suction, turbulence, and guides cool air through the rotor for improved heat dissipation and increased resistance to cracking under harsh track conditions.
The fully-floating 2-piece design allows thermal expansion of the rotor while minimizing deformation and ensuring the rotor is self-centered with the pads. A slotted rotor improves braking consistency by maintaining a clean contact surface and dissipate heat generated and gases released when the pads come into contact with the rotors. Slotted rotors have a superior advantage over blank rotors in wet or raining conditions by preventing water films to form between the brake pad and rotor surface. Weighing less than most O.E. rotors while maintaining proper thermal capacity, our 2-piece rotors improves overall handling by saving unsprung mass.
Mil-spec hard anodizing will not discolor under extreme heat, while black anodizing is more prone to discoloring under heat (> 392F / 200C). Hard anodized surface is harder, thicker, and more wear and scratch resistant. Hard anodized surface will last longer than black anodized surface, and is highly recommended for track / race applications. Hard anodizing allows for a thicker hard coat which provides advanced corrosion resistance and low-maintenance durability. Hard anodized surface will hold up better when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light, and is even more important if the vehicle is exposed under outdoor conditions frequently.
- Direct bolt-on without any modifications and designed to work flawlessly with OEM ABS and brake system. Compatible with OEM or aftermarket brake pads with the same pad depth (D)
- Increases rear rotor diameter by 45mm / 1.77" (14.8%)
- Further increases brake torque over O.E. sized 2-piece rotors due to improved leverage
- 2-piece design
- Minimize chances of brake fade & judder during extended sessions
- Steel caliper carriers to accommodate larger rotor size (350mm vs. stock size 305mm), paint matched with OEM calipers for improved aesthetics
- Weighs 10.3 lbs (4.65 kg) - save 1.5 lbs of unsprung weight per rotor vs. OEM
- Rotor to hat mounting system: Fixed hat, non-floating (8 bolt)
This larger rear rotor kit was designed to fit under certain 18 inch wheels. However, not all 18" wheels are compatible due to variations in wheel design. If your wheels are not listed below, please verify fitment using the fitment template.