IN-STOCK, shipping out now!
Introducing the Touring style LED Headlights that replace the standard Halogen units, adding both greater visibility and redefining the front end of your 2016-2020 Honda Civic! The look is exactly the same as OEM LED headlights, but where they differ are having sequential amber turn signals, and a DRL startup sequence.
- 2016-2020 Honda Civic w/Halogen Headlights (see "Before" pictures to confirm if you have Halogen Headlights
- 2017-2019 US-spec Honda Civic Si
- NOT Compatible for Type R, and other trims with Factory Touring LED Headlights
These headlights are completely plug n' play with the included harness that attaches to the wiring on your Civic that comes factory-equipped with the Halogen headlights.
- These Headlights are not compatible with any Civic models that came equipped from factory with the LED Headlights because the wiring harness is different.
- USA folks can leave the constant power ACC cable off. It is included for countries where DRL must be on at all times, such as Canada, but not USA.
The Front Bumper must be removed for installation. Follow all steps to remove your factory Halogen headlights once bumper is removed, install the Headlights, and then reinstall your bumper. Check all fittings to ensure a proper install, and then test the headlight functions. A 1-year warranty is provided against any manufacturer defects, not installation mishaps so please take your time to perform a correct install, or have an experienced shop perform the install.
VLAND is a reputable manufacturer, and more than just looks it's important that these headlights perform! DOT and SAE certified, these headlights will perform better than the stock Halogen units - upon install you need to set the aim which can be done via the adjuster on each side.