Returns, Warranty, Shipping, and Disclaimer
7-day return policy on unopened, unused goods from date which item was delivered to you. Please take detailed pictures of the packaging to show the packaging is in original condition, and please email email@example.com within the aforementioned 7-day since Delivery time frame - include your Order Number in the email.
Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
For smaller items I can issue a 100% refund if the product has not been sent out to you yet. If the item(s) have been shipped out, received by you, and then returned there is a 10% restocking fee. Items include:
- Side Marker Lights
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheels
- SUMA Performance Mirrors
- SK LED's
- Jets Vinyl (generic decals)
- Ultra Racing
- Any Braking Parts (excluding BBK)
- Acuity Instruments
If you place a custom order, or order on a larger item that Unity Performance has to purchase from a manufacturer/supplier specifically for your specification, there is a 20% restock fee whether or not the item has been shipped. Items include:
- Exhaust Systems
- Jets Vinyl (custom decals)
- Custom Orders
The original buyer may be eligible for a new part replacement granted the following:
- Please do your best to address any issues within 7 days of Delivery. Please use provided install videos on the website - statistically I have seen install errors made by those who have not watched the install videos / followed instructions.
- If an issue arises 7 days post-delivery, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the Contact page to submit your inquiry. Please send pictures, and send your order number.
- Unity Performance is not responsible for any costs incurred for the install / removal of any products purchased. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item only. Vehicle down time, or any other losses are also not covered. It is always recommended to test any products, especially those with electrical connections to ensure all is in working order prior to completing install.
- Normal Wear and Tear is to be expected of products in use. A warranty claim cannot be initiated for scratches, color-changing due to heat, abrasions
- IMPORTANT: Original buyer must always ship product back first at own expense, and will receive an update upon us receiving and inspecting the product. No exception - please be smart, never throw away your stock parts in general. I will not send out a replacement to you, and then expect you to ship the part back once you get the new part.
Best efforts are made to wrap your product(s) in the safest manner. Products are also inspected prior to shipping to catch any defects that could be present prior to shipping out the order. Unity Performance will not be liable for any damages to the product while in transit. I will however be able to assist you in submitting a claim with the courier if required.
If an item is lost during shipping, Unity Performance is not liable for the cost of replacement. I will however be able to assist you in submitting a claim with the courier if required.
For example: base shipping option for Side Marker Lights does not include Tracking + Insurance, it is listed explicitly. I offer the additional shipping package that includes Tracking + Insurance, to give you the buyer more visibility on your package and peace of mind if a package is lost in the mail.
Unity Performance is not affiliated with any automobile manufacturers. Mention of manufacturer name(s), and/or part numbers are used only for identification purposes.
All parts sold via Unity Performance are listed for off-road use only. Please know your local laws surrounding vehicle modifications. You are responsible to know any warranty term agreements on your vehicle outlined by your dealership; use of certain parts can void warranty. Unity Performance will not be held liable for any damage caused to your vehicle by the install and use of parts purchased from the store. Warranty terms listed by Unity Performance pertain only to the actual product sold, not the vehicle receiving the part.
Purchaser understands and recognizes that off-road and racing equipment, and services provided by Manufacturer and/or sold by Distributor are subject to varied conditions due to the manner in which they are to be installed and used. Purchaser further recognizes and agrees that suitability of any part sold or manufactured for a particular application is the purchaser’s decision and that the purchaser is not relying on the skill or judgment of Manufacturer and/or Distributor regarding suitability of any product or service.
Manufacturers of parts sold by Unity Performance, and Unity Performance as the distributor make no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, oral or written to buyers with regard to off-road and racing equipment. The right to make changes in design or add to or improve on product without incurring any obligations to install the same on products previously manufactured is expressly reserved. Buyer agrees to indemnity and hold seller harmless from any claim, action or demand arising out of or incident to the buyer’s installation or use of products purchased from Manufacturer and/or Distributor.
All parts are aftermarket replacement parts. No implication is made that these parts are the original car manufacturers’, are from the original suppliers, or are approved by them. Before operating vehicle, always utilize safety restrain systems while operating vehicle.
Please send an email at email@example.com for any questions or clarifications, or go to the Contact page to submit your question(s).