Returns, Warranty, Shipping, and Disclaimer
Unity Performance is here to help you with your build, and sometimes that may involve the return or exchange of parts. Owner and Operator, Humza will work with you to do what's best for both parties.
Please contact via email to initiate a return. Here's what you need to include:
Subject: Return or Exchange Request --- Order Number.
Body of Message: Reason for requested Return or Exchange --- Pictures of delivered item(s)
Right off the bat, all items are warranted against manufacturer defect and inspected prior shipping out to ensure what leaves our shelves is ready to be installed on your car. If we wouldn't put something on our cars, we wouldn't sell it to you either.
Please keep reading to familiarize yourself with Unity Performance's complete Shipping, Exchange, Return, and Warranty Policy
Returns & Exchanges
30-day return policy on unopened, unused goods from date which item was delivered to you (exceptions apply, read below). Please take detailed pictures of the packaging to show the packaging is in original condition, and please email email@example.com within the aforementioned 7-day since delivery time frame - include your Order Number in the email subject line.
Return & Exchange exceptions [Final Sale Items]:
- Custom Order Items
Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. For US & International returns, customs processing fee is charged per package, ranging from $6 - $15 USD, depending on the size of the package.
- No restocking fees on orders that have not been shipped at the time the customer's request has been received
- 5% restocking fee on Returned items that that have not been shipped before a Return request
Once an item(s) is received, it is inspected, documented, and the buyer will be contacted that a return is pending - please allow 3-5 business days from return delivery for this process. If the item(s) is in perfect condition as sent out by Unity Performance, a 100% refund will be issues MINUS your original shipping cost + customs processing fee stated above. If there is any damage to the item(s) that weren't disclosed to Unity
The original buyer may be eligible for a new part replacement granted the following:
- Please do your best to address any issues within 7 days of Delivery. Please use provided install videos on the website - statistically I have seen install errors made by those who have not watched the install videos / followed instructions.
- If an issue arises 7 days post-delivery, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the Contact page to submit your inquiry. Please send pictures, and send your order number.
- Unity Performance is not responsible for any costs incurred for the install / removal of any products purchased. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item only. Vehicle down time, or any other losses are also not covered. It is always recommended to test any products, especially those with electrical connections to ensure all is in working order prior to completing install.
- Normal Wear and Tear is to be expected of products in use. A warranty claim cannot be initiated for scratches, color-changing due to heat, abrasions
- IMPORTANT: Original buyer must always ship product back first at own expense, and will receive an update upon us receiving and inspecting the product. No exception - please be smart, never throw away your stock parts in general. I will not send out a replacement to you, and then expect you to ship the part back once you get the new part.